Despite the fact that Turkish exports have been rising uninterruptedly since the 1980s, the recent global crisis means that Turkish exporters must now direct their activities towards new outlets. While Turkey exports 55 percent of its total exports-- quite a conspicuous share--to the countries of the European Union, the USA has remained below its potential as a trade partner.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- US Election Seen from Turkey: Turkish People Have "A Very Negative Perception of Joe Biden"
- How Much Is The Western Union Company Paying Its CEO?
- The Greatest Generation’s Squandered Legacy
- Amish Market Will Close Permanently This Month
- The death toll in the forest fires in the U.S. has increased to 33.