Herrick is significantly strengthening its commitment to the firm’s growing Turkish Practice as it promotes Barbaros M. Karaahmet and Michael E. McMahon to Partner. These promotions reflect hard-earned achievements by Barbaros and Michael, outstanding lawyers who are dedicated to their clients and to the success of the firm. We congratulate them on their accomplishments and look forward to working together for years to come expanding Herrick’s footprint in the international legal arena.
Senior Partner Lawrence M. Kaye, who has spearheaded the Turkish Practice Group at Herrick since its inception in the mid 1980’s, said: “Our firm has a long history of working with Turkey, and this is another important chapter in that relationship. With the fastest growing economy in the world, Turkey presents considerable opportunities for U.S. companies seeking to invest in Turkey, as well as Turkish companies that want to enter the U.S. market.”
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus