Launched by The American Turkish Society in 2011, the Young Society Leaders (YSL) is a program that convenes a select, diverse group of American and Turkish professionals who are also outstanding young leaders in their 30s and 40s. Accomplished in their fields of business, law, medicine, journalism, academia, and the arts, these individuals are dedicated to an improved future of U.S.-Turkish business, diplomatic, and cultural ties. Every year, The American Turkish Society selects its distinguished list of leaders. If you're interested, you can apply below link.
- The New York Turkish Film Festival on December 12-15, 2019 at the SVA Theatre in New York
- ATS Gala Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Vehbi Koç Foundation
- The American Turkish Society Announces its Seventh Class of "Young Society Leaders"- YSLs
- The American Turkish Society Announces its Sixth Class of "Young Society Leaders"
- Four New Members Join The American Turkish Society's Board Of Directors
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus
- We Need Your Help, Spreading Awareness for Aylin Acikalin, Democrat for Judge of New Orleans, First City Court!
- Halfway through Ramadan