Does the treaty investor need to show that he/she is coming to the U.S. to develop and direct the E-2 Investment business?
You must be coming to the United States to develop and direct the enterprise. You must show that you will develop and direct the investment enterprise by demonstrating ownership of at least 50 percent of the enterprise, or by possessing operational control through a managerial position or other corporate devices.
OGMEN LAW CONTACTS:
ADDRESS: 61 Broadway, Suite 801, NY, NY 10006, USA
Tel: +1 (212) 245-7070
Fax: +1 (877) 513-8339
- Message from a Turkish-American Nurse: We are acting very carefully and cautiously.
- NYC Mayor:We need 45,00 additional health care workers
- March unemployment rate hits 4.4 % in the U.S
- President Trump: “There will be a lot of death over the next two weeks.”
- NYC Mayor de Blasio Announces Mask Donation from the United Nations to Help Fight the Spread of COVID-19
Latest from Admin TOA
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus
- We Need Your Help, Spreading Awareness for Aylin Acikalin, Democrat for Judge of New Orleans, First City Court!
- Halfway through Ramadan