By Nermin Abadan-Unat - I am a big fan of Turkish Philanthropy Funds. I might have a bias since my son, Mustafa Kemal Abadan, is one of the founders and serves on TPF board. But, beyond that, TPF's commitment to philanthropy has never ceased to amaze and inspire me. So, I hope you'll join me in supporting TPF's girls education initiative for Mother
I am the first female academician who introduced political science in the curriculum of a pure male School of Administration ( Mektebi M
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus