DAYTON -- Democratic candidate for governor Ed FitzGerald visited the Ahiska Turkish American Community Center on Wednesday to talk about the stakes in the 2014 election. New Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley and other Dayton area political leaders joined FitzGerald at the event, which is campaign called the first in a series of events focused on putting Ohio's middle class first. We were at the event and will bring you more from FitzGerald's visit tonight at 6 on ABC 22 News and at 6:30 on FOX 45 News.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus