Fragomen Partners Parisa Karaahmet and Freddi Weintraub invite you to join exclusive event to learn more about EB-5 and other opportunities to live, work and study in the United States. Guest speaker, Barbaros Karaahmet, Partner and Co-Chair of Herrick, Feinstein's Turkish Practice Group will also lead a discussion on the current climate for investment in the U.S. Learn about the EB-5 green card and the E-2 nonimmigrant investor options.
Private appointments to discuss your personel immigration options are avaliable on a complimentary first-come first-served basis to attendees.
Parisa Karaahmet - Partner, Fragomen, New York
Freddi Weintraub - Partner, Fragomen, New York
Barbaros Karaahmet - Partner & Co-Chair of Turkish Practice Group, Herrick, Feinstein LLP
Date: Tuesday, 9 July 2019
Time: Breakfast and registration: 8.30am - 9.00am
Program: 9.00am - 10.30am
Location: Four Seasons Istanbul at the Bosphorus
Ciragan Cad. No:28 Istanbul, Besiktas 34349
Registration: To register for this event please click here.
Seating is limited. To reserve your space, please RSVP no later than 2 July 2019.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Looting hit a Turkish-owned pharmacy store in the U.S
- Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser unveils large street banner reading 'Black Lives Matter'
- Turkish Americans in the 2020 Elections!
- Candan Tamerler, Ph.D. Elected as President of TASSA
- Undocumented Students Generated Up to $132 Million in Relief to Colleges—But They Won’t Receive a Dime From the Stimulus