Üsküdar Mayor Hilmi Türkmen visited New York Mayor Eric Adams in his office before the Ladies Sultans Exhibition to be held in New York.
During the visit, Üsküdar Mayor Hilmi Türkmen was accompanied by Turkey's Consul General in New York, Reyhan Özgür.
Üsküdar Mayor Hilmi Türkmen and New York Mayor Eric Adams came together and held a working meeting to continue in Üsküdar. Evaluating the disabled, youth, and environmental issues, the two mayors exchanged ideas for potential collaborations.
New York Mayor Eric Adams, during his mayorship of Brooklyn, made Üsküdar and Brooklyn twin cities and went to Istanbul and visited Üsküdar. Eric Adams, who cares about Turkish-American relations, works closely with the Turkish community in New York and participates in many Turkish-American events.
Latest from Ali Cinar
- Cuts to Social Work and Education Budgets in New York
- President Biden meets with Texas governor, officials in 1st visit to US-Mexico border
- Nearly 1K New York City vehicles becoming all-electric!
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis over Trump for President?
- New York City Mayor Adams gives himself a 'solid B+' in the first year.