The Russian-Turkish Businessmen’s Association (RUTID), Union of Russian-Turkish Businessmen (RTIB) and Turkish-Russian Cultural Center, operating in Russia, announced their support for Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, the strongest presidential candidate, in upcoming presidential elections to be held on March 4.
A joint statement issued by three institutions indicates that Putin is the symbol of political and economic stability of his country. “We are happy to see that Putin, who has made great contributions to development of political and economic relations with Turkey and provided the business world with a productive atmosphere, is very likely to go back to the Kremlin Palace,” the statement said.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States