The Texas Turkish-American Chamber of Commerce (TTACC) has named Austin-based mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs)-maker Silicon Laboratories' CEO Necip Sayıner most successful executive for 2011.
Sayıner received his award from Turkey's Consul General in Houston Cemalettin Aydın on Saturday. “Silicon Labs grew by 6 percent although its market contracted by 12 percent in 2009. Our company has gained a sustainable competitive advantage with its success in product development, and it also managed the crisis well with its accomplishment in product diversification,” Sayıner said at the podium.
Employing 900 people and with 1,200 patents, Silicon Labs has its shares listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market (share code: SLAB). Sayıner received his BS degree in both electrical and electronic engineering and physics at İstanbul's Boğaziçi University. He also holds an MS degree in electrical engineering from Southern Illinois University and a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. He joined Silicon Labs as president and CEO in September 2005. Sayıner is going to be replaced by Tyson Tuttle on April 18. Today's Zaman -
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States