On May 16, 2012, as a result of the Pax Turcica annual action to recognize the 94th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, the Governor of the State of Rhode Island, Lincoln D. Chafee, issued a formal proclamation (citation) greeting the people of Azerbaijan and the Azerbaijani community in Rhode Island. This recognition by the Rhode Island Governor was received by and due to the efforts of Azerbaijani-American Council (AAC) representative in Rhode Island and a long-time Pax Turcica activist, Zikret Hasan.
This is the fourth state-level recognition obtained by the Pax Turcica campaigns in less than 3 months of 2012, which once more confirms the resounding success of the Pax Turcica grassroots advocacy.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team