Turkish energy to media company Ciner Group has acquired a 25-foot-wide townhouse on East 55th Street, Midtown Manhattan, for $22.9 million. Ciner Group said that the Manhattan townhouse will be headquarters for a new company that has been established to make $2 billion in commitments. The 8,000-square-foot building is a Tudor-style building arrayed in purplish brick, with terra cotta details. Ciner Group acquired the property from UK video production and distribution company DLT Entertainment, Ltd.
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States