The 31th edition of the Turkish-American Council's annual conferences is set to begin on Monday in Washington which would discuss relations between Turkey and the United States. The three-day conference will bring together senior government, business and finance figures including Turkish Defense Minister Ismet Yilmaz, US Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, US Deputy Secretary of Energy Daniel Poneman as well as 2008 Republican presidential hopeful John McCain.
The theme of this year's event is "Model Partnership and New Areas of Cooperation" with sessions and panel discussions on political and economic relations, and opportunities of cooperation in security, defense, banking, investment, finance, commerce, energy, agriculture, food, education as well as the European Union and foreign policy.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States