The Global Advisory Council will share expertise and insight on the bank’s global engagement and help it further strengthen its worldwide relationships, according to the announcement.
Chaired by Chief Executive Officer Brian Moynihan, the Bank of America Global Advisory Council will also advise senior bank executives on trends and emerging opportunities in local markets.
“Bank of America has relationships with clients who compete in every region of the globe,” said Moynihan. “We thank our Global Advisory Council leaders for sharing their perspectives, experiences and judgments, which will help make us a better partner for the clients we serve.”
Chairperson of the Sabancı Group, Güler Sabancı, was elected to German technology giant Siemens’ Supervisory Board on Jan. 23 as the second woman in the company’s management, earning the votes of 98 percent of the group’s members.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team