Turkish Culture and Tourism Ministry Istanbul Directorate announced that number of tourists arriving Istanbul in December 2012. A total of 652.790 tourists arrived Istanbul in December 2012, 19 per cent more compare to December 2011. The number of international tourist arrivals between January and December in 2012 and 2011 were 9.381.670 and 8.057.879 respectively. In 2012, more than 1 million tourists visited Istanbul in contrast to the number of arrivals in 2011. It accounts an increase of 16.4 per cent.
The breakdown of nationalities of tourists visiting Istanbul were:
Other Countries: 42,1
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States