Government relations and law firm Herrick is opening new offices in Washington, D.C., and Istanbul. The Washington, D.C., office will include former members of Congress, Reps. Michael McMahon and Elizabeth Holtzman. Herrick has a long history of representing the Turkish government and many Turkish companies, the firm noted about their expansion into Istanbul. That office will be headed up by Barbaros M. Karaahmet, a Turkish-American attorney. The two new offices "represent a major expansion of our national and international capabilities, and a strengthening of our commitment to serve our clients' legal and government relations needs in these two dynamic markets," the firm said in a statement announcing the expansion.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States