The Metro Atlanta Chamber announced Sharecare as the "2013 Emerging Company of the Year" at the 4th Annual Health IT Leadership Summit. Sharecare, founded by Dr. Mehmet Oz and Jeff Arnold, is an online health and wellness social engagement platform based out of Atlanta. More than 30 million people have used the interactive program.
"He's doing it again! First WebMD and now Sharecare, Jeff Arnold and his team see Atlanta as the best place to start and grow a health IT company, further solidifying Atlanta as the nation's health IT capital. Keep an eye on this company, it's a game changer," said David Hartnett co-founder of the Health IT Leadership Summit and Vice President, Bioscience & Health IT Industry Development, Metro Atlanta Chamber.
Georgia leads the nation in the health IT industry with more than 250 companies and over 30,000 jobs. / By Chip Rogers - www.gpb.org
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team