TCF has provided a major grant to underwrite Access Orpheus, a program of the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra that will bring 250 public school students from throughout New York City to a performance of Fazıl Say with the Orpheus Orchestra at Carnegie Hall. The concert will take place in April. An acclaimed Turkish pianist and chamber artist, Say will join the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra for a series of performances and audience engagement programs in New York in April. The program aims to expand audiences' awareness of Turkey's ongoing contribution to western classical music. Through Access Orpheus and TCF's support, students will have their first experience with live classical music and will be provided with a study guide about Fazıl Say and the music-making process used by the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States