After five years on the market, developer Izak Senbahar has finally found a buyer for his co-op at The Mark. Unit 1501 at 25 East 77th St has sold and closed for $10.5 million, sources say. The 3,183 s/f, three-bedroom condo came on the market in 2008 with an asking price of $15.75 million. It was most recently reduced to $11.5 million.
Eva J. Mohr and Serena Boardman of Sotheby’s represented Senbahar. Magda Schenone of Prudential Douglas Elliman brought the undisclosed buyer. Now if only Senbahar could sell that $60 million duplex penthouse at the top of the storied building. (http://www.rew-online.com)
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team