Former NBA big man Mehmet Okur announced his retirement from basketball on Wednesday at the age of 33. Mehmet Okur, a 10-year NBA veteran, announced his retirement Thursday. The 6-foot-11 Okur, who is from Turkey, averaged 13.5 points and 7 rebounds in 10 NBA seasons. He won an NBA title with the Detroit Pistons in 2004. He played in 17 games for the New Jersey Nets last season and was traded to the Portland Trail Blazers in the deal that brought Gerald Wallace to the now Brooklyn Nets. Portland waived him in March. Okur said he was retiring because injuries have kept him from contributing at a high level.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team