In conjunction with Turkish Airlines and the American Turkish Association of Washington D.C., come celebrate the rich culture of Turkey at the first ever Turkish Heritage Festival at Tysons Corner Center Plaza! Opening ceremonies will be held on Friday, September 12th at 4pm, with a dusk showing of the acclaimed travel documentary “Istanbul Unveiled,” to follow. The film’s director, Mr. Serif Yenen, will be on-site as well.
Sponsored by Turkish Airlines, Turkish Festival events will continue through the weekend with a celebration of Turkish culture and heritage and ticket giveaways as well as live music and dance performances, Turkish coffee, fortune telling, traditional cuisine, a mini bazaar, cooking demonstrations and more!
Tysons Corner Center is located about seven miles west of Washington, D.C. just off the Capital Beltway (I-495) near the intersection of Routes 7 and 123.
Please visit TysonsCornerCenter.com for more information
The Turkish-American Television is a proud media sponsor of the Turkish Heritage Festival at The Plaza at Tysons Corner Center, VA
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team