FARMINGDALE, N.Y. -- Telephonics Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF), announced today that it has received an $18 million manufacturing contract from Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) in support of approximately 580 MODI II Electronic Countermeasure (ECM) systems for the U.S. Marine Corps Marine Expeditionary Units. Modi II, an SNC design, is a man-pack ECM jammer which has industry-leading Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) metrics and is an exceptionally cost-effective, sustainable capability set.
Modi II is currently in full-rate production at Telephonics' Long Island manufacturing facilities and production is scheduled for completion by the end of summer 2016.
"Telephonics is extremely proud to partner with SNC on the Modi II team, helping provide life-saving technologies to our Service Members," said Hector F. Colon, Corporate Vice President. "Telephonics has a proven track record of effectively executing low- and high-volume contract manufacturing efforts of sophisticated electronics equipment and delivering quality products on time, every time. Modi II affirms our continued commitment to support these critical programs for our Armed Forces."
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team