SALT LAKE CITY - Jazz centre Enes Kanter is undergoing platelet-rich plasma treatment to help with tendinitis in his right knee. The injection is designed to stimulate recovery in the 22-year-old's joints. The team says he is receiving the treatment on Tuesday and should be able to return to physical activity in two weeks. Because of the treatment, Kanter will not take part in the FIBA World Cup with the Turkish national team.
The 6-foot-11 centre averaged 12.3 points and 7.5 rebounds last season in 80 games, including 37 starts. He had 24 double-doubles.
Kanter was selected with the third overall pick in the 2011 draft out of Kentucky.
© Nanaimo Daily News
- See more at: http://www.nanaimodailynews.com/sports/kanter-having-platelet-rich-plasma-treatment-to-treat-right-knee-1.1156163#sthash.hFdcD052.dpuf
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States