On December 10, 2018, Hon. Congressman Steve Cohen (D-TN/9th) made a statement in the United States House of Representatives recognizing TCA and its President G. Lincoln McCurdy for receiving the 2018 Gusi Peace Prize. Congressman Cohen is a co-chair of the Congressional Caucus on U.S.-Turkey Relations and Turkish Americans.
McCurdy was one of the fifteen 2018 laureates from 13 countries receiving the Gusi International Peace Prize at its 17th annual awards ceremony on November 28 in Manila, Philippines. The Gusi Peace Prize, established in 2002, is Asia’s foremost award that recognizes individuals and organizations working toward the attainment of peace and respect for human life and dignity.
- TCA's Chairman and Founder Dr. Yalcin Ayasli Receives 2020 Ataturk Distinguished Humanitarian Award
- TCA and TUSIAD Leadership Meet with Members of Congress
- TCA Announces 12th Annual Washington Summer Internship Program
- 5th Annual TCA Turkish American Youth Leadership Congress Concludes
- TCA President Meets with Members of Congress
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States