The only problem with being a member of such a large unmarried group, informally known as “America’s Singles Club,” is that your prospects need to live within a drivable or walkable distance — unless you and your future beau can tolerate a completely or partially virtual relationship. Hey, we’re not judging.
Regardless of your preference, know that WalletHub is cheering for you. With your love life in mind, our data team compared the 150 most populated U.S. cities based on 29 key indicators of a location that’s friendly toward a single-but-looking status. Our data set ranges from “share of single population” to “number of online dating opportunities” to “nightlife options per capita.”
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States