Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson represents Texas's 30th Congressional District, which is entirely within Dallas County. Turkish-Americans who live in Dallas, TX generally are residents of her district and she is one of the members of the Caucus on U.S.-Turkish Relations.
Her first visit to Turkey was one and half years ago and she said she learned a lot of things and really enjoyed her stay. She makes an effort to keep in touch with Turkish-Americans in the Dallas & Houston areas and her Chief of Staff & Legislative Director is a Turkish- American, Murat Gökçiğdem. Graduated from West Virginia University, Gökçiğdem is responsible for issues related to international law and trade, intellectual property law, and domestic and international monetary policy.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States