According to the news on CNN's Arabic-language portal, 74 percent of readers voted for Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and carried him to the top position in the ranking. Syrian President Bashar al-Asad followed Erdogan in the list, getting votes from 20 percent of CNN Arabic's followers.
The web-site said Erdogan had been given the "man of the year" title thanks to his successful diplomatic moves in the recent term. Commenting on the Turkish premier's career, the portal pointed out to Erdogan's stance at a Davos summit, his diplomatic success in Mavi Marmara attack, Turkey's role in Iraq and Afghanistan, Erdogan's acting as a mediator between Iran and the world, as well as Turkey's efforts to solve problems between Syria and Lebanon. AA
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team