Unlike U.S. markets in which individual furniture companies secure and display in their own spaces, at ISMOB most manufacturers exhibit within clusters allocated to their regional association.
MOSFED, the Federation of Furniture Assns., is under the chairmanship of Ahmet Gulec, who is also chairman of Turkish furniture manufacturer NDesign. In an exclusive interview with Furniture/Today, Gulec indicated that the federation, with the support of the Turkish government, is looking to dramatically expand furniture exports and has specifically identified the U.S. as the prime market for that expansion.
- Roketsan and Sierra Nevada Corporation Sign MoU
- Reza Zarrab's First Hearing to be Held in US in January 2017
- Dr. Ayse Gurses, Receives An Award from the Federation of Associations of Behavioral & Brain Science
- New Orleans Pelicans Looking To Unload Omer Asik's Contract
- Turkish Exports to the US Boosted amid European Stagnation
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States