Hikmet Ersek, president and CEO of The Western Union Co., received an 11 percent increase in his salary last year, the company reported in a proxy statement. Ersek’s salary rose to $929,800 from $835,700 in 2010, the Douglas County-based money transfer company (NYSE: WU) reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
His total compensation didn’t change as much, increasing slightly to $7.87 million from $7.86 million. The total compensation reflects the value of stock options and awards.
Ersek, who’s been with Western Union since 1999, was named to the company’s top post in September 2010.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States