According to a released statement on Thursday, Saudi businessman al-Mugherah applied for a land allocation to the Governorship of Bursa. Al-Mugherah requested one million square meters land to build an enormous complex and thermal resorts and 100,000 square meters to construct an automotive spare parts factory.
Sahabettin Harput, the Governor of Bursa, said that there were plenty of foreign companies planning to make investments in Bursa. We will release the development to the public in the coming days. All those kind of investments are beneficial for Bursa's economy, stated Governor Harput. AA
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States