Intel Capital is the first Silicon Valley investor to launch an office in Turkey's largest city, Istanbul, reports Financial News. Intel Capital is an American multinational company that makes investments in innovative technology start-ups as well as in firms offering hardware, software and services. The company has been investing in Turkey since 2005 and sees that the country has large potential as it has many technology innovators and entrepreneurs. Intel Capital most recent investments in Turkey are to Turkish companies Nokta and Grupanya.
Baris Aksoy, the head of Intel Capital in Turkey and the Middle East and North Africa, will head the Turkey office. "I believe there is tremendous value in having an on-the-ground presence to work closely with local entrepreneurs. The new Intel Capital office in Turkey will provide entrepreneurs in the Turkey and Mena region greater access to capital as well as growth resources including our global network and technological expertise," Aksoy said according to Financial News. Source: bne
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States