The Congressional Caucus on U.S.-Turkey Relations and Turkish Americans (Turkey Caucus) welcomed its 155th member. With this newest addition, the Turkey Caucus now includes Members of Congress from all six territories and 45 of the 50 states, encompassing every major region in the country. Additionally, the Turkey Caucus now ranks among the top three Congressional caucuses that seek to strengthen bilateral ties between the U.S. and various international allies.
“This achievement is a result of the rising activism of Turkish Americans and the growing support of members of Congress who understand the importance of the U.S.-Turkey relationship. This increase in membership will help ensure balanced dialogue on issues of importance for Turkish Americans” said G. Lincoln McCurdy, President of the Turkish Coalition of America. “I am confident that the Caucus will continue to grow and will include membership from all 50 states as more Turkish Americans become engaged in the political process.”
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team