Since 2006, Aydın Şenkut’s Felicis has invested in over 100 companies, 47 of which have been acquired by industry leaders such as Apple, AT&T, Disney, eBay, Facebook, Google, Groupon, Intuit, Microsoft and Twitter. When Google was founded in 1998, Aydın Şenkut was hired as the first international face of the company. Şenkut joined Google in 1999 as its first Product Manager to launch Google’s first 10 international sites, its first online search licensing products and its first Safe Search. He then became the first International Sales Manager at Google, responsible for world-wide licensing deals.
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team
- First Syriac Immigrants in the United States