NEW YORK CITY - The Washington, DC based Global Policy Institute, (GPI), a non-partisan think-tank, on September 23 held an event at the Harvard Club in New York City aimed at analyzing the July 15 failed military coup in Turkey. In front of a very large audience, Turkish senior policy-makers, along with Turkish and U.S. senior experts, discussed various aspects of the failed coup and the key role played in it by supporters of Fethullah Gulen, a Muslim cleric living in the U.S. now accused by Turkish authorities of being the master mind of the military action aimed at toppling the elected government.
The Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mevl
Last modified onSaturday, 06 May 2017 10:07
Latest from Admin TOA
- Melisa Oğuzcan, FED'in faiz artış kararı öncesi son bilgileri paylaşıyor
- Melisa Oguzcan Birlesmis Milletlerden bildiriyor
- Melisa Oğuzcan Washington,DC'den bildiriyor. Çavuşoğlu-Blinken görüşmesinden neler çıktı?
- The Latest Turkish-American developments by Melisa Oguzcan from White House
- The Gifted Photographer Joined TURKOFAMERICA Team